Thanks for your interest in helping us realize our vision for The Feldenkrais Project:
- Spreading the life-changing benefits of Feldenkrais study as widely as possible
- Elevating awareness of the Feldenkrais Method
- Expanding our listener community and building on the success of our grass-roots funding model
We make great Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons available to all with the lowest possible barrier to study. Why? We believe that more people doing more Feldenkrais makes the world a better place for all of us!
It’s time for the next phase of this project. We’re reinvesting your donations to create a better user experience and pave the way for more content in the future.
We’re looking for help from people with the following skills:
- Google analytics data analysis
- Logo design
- Website building (WordPress), optimized for mobile
- Fundraising (writing, editing, and best practices)
- Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, and MailChimp integration, plus to the wider web and Feldenkrais community)
- Audio engineering
- Audio web sharing (such as Soundcloud, CDBaby, podcast publishing to iTunes, etc.)
If you want to make the world a better place through Feldenkrais by using your professional skills, please reach out to me and share some of your previous related work (links preferred whenever possible). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As this project is entirely supported by donations, our budget for this work is limited. Please consider if you’re able to offer a reduced or nonprofit rate for your work. (The Feldenkrais Project is not a nonprofit, but this is a largely altruistic project.) Or, if you’d like to donate any of your time and skills in the spirit of the project, we’d of course be very grateful!
There’s another way to help right now too: if you are interested in offering financial support of $100 or more specifically to become a recognized or anonymous founding donor of The Feldenkrais Project, please reach out to me at email@example.com, or 612-412-8060.
Thank you for your support of The Feldenkrais Project!
I consider myself fortunate to be able to contribute. Not only do I get to benefit from your audio ATMs, but I also get to help fund such a worthwhile project!!
– Mary, online listener and repeat donor