Thanks to all our donors, Founders, and Sustainers, on 3/5/19 our new website at FeldenkraisProject.com LAUNCHED! Please go there to do a lesson. You can view all of the Founders and Sustainers who gave so generously and inspired others to donate on the new site’s Founders page.
The Feldenkrais Project brings the life-changing benefits of Feldenkrais study to thousands of people across the globe using a grassroots funding model.
The Feldenkrais Project’s Vision:
- Spreading the life-changing benefits of Feldenkrais study as widely as possible, including to those who lack funds or access to teachers
- Elevating awareness of the Feldenkrais Method and generating interest in practitioners and classes worldwide
- Expanding our listener community and building on the success of our grassroots donations model to secure long-term funding for this project
2/8/19 Update: THANK YOU to our generous supporters! With over 150 donations arriving from around the world we reached our goal and raised $8,000 to cover the transition to the new site. The testimonial of one Founding donor really speaks to the ethos of this project:
My favorite line so far from the recordings is “learning to be a human animal on this earth.” I love your approach to teaching, and I love this grassroots social justice model of providing a free and open resource by gathering contributions from people who have the means.
– Johanna Rayman, Feldenkrais Practitioner and Clinical Social Worker
- Lesson collections right on the homepage and searchable on-site
- Elegant design makes it easier to share the Project, individual lessons, and collections
- Community pages highlight our grassroots effort, vision, project goals, and permanent listings for our Founders
- Integrated donation software will help secure ongoing funding for the Project
- Many new “thank you” benefits for donors, in addition to mp3 downloads.
I am extremely grateful for the contributions from our global community, including listeners in the United States, Israel, France, the Czech Republic and Australia, to name a few!
Thanks for all your support!
– Nick Strauss-Klein
PS – Please visit the Founders page on our new website to read what our Founders and Sustainers said about why they support The Feldenkrais Project!